Happy Friday Ya'll!! Finally we made it to Friday!! This week has been pretty exhausting! Busy Busy Busy!!
Happy Thought for the Day:
From my Be Happy (170 Ways to transform your day) Book:
Have a Luxurious Bath: When the stress is getting to you, when you're tied up in knots, take time out. Fill a warm bath. Throw in the bath salts. Close the door. Turn out the lights. Go to a mini-retreat. Embrace the silence, the solitude and the gentle warmth. Emerge with your batteries recharged.
Too much of a good thing is wonderful. ~ Armistead Maupin
Keep Calm and Pray:
Blessed are those who hunger and thirst for righteousness, for they will be filled. ~Matthew 5:6
Life This Week:
- I am loving my new computer that my husband bought me last weekend! This was my first week using it! On top of that it is purple!
- Work has been nothing but crazy this week. I am exhausted. I honestly think that since I started working on Monday's again, my body is just not used to it. Yea it sounds weird but it is totally true.
- The Bachelor this week was nothing but drama! Good grief. This season seems as though there is going to be a ton of drama. Oh and apparently next week.. I saw a spoiler... 2-on-1 Date. Twins anyone?
- Ya'll I have been binge watching the crap out of Grey's Anatomy on Netflix this week! I wanted to start watching it again from the beginning! Ahh I forgot how much I enjoyed this show! Denny and Izzy.. my favorite!
- I started using Coconut Oil again. Yea I stopped for a minute. I forgot how much I love this stuff!
- This weather this week.....has been cold.... I am not used to this.... it was like 80 degrees like last month... what the hell happened? Oh yea it is winter and now the threat of Winter Storms and Ice... Ugh.. Not a fan.. Can you tell?
IF YOU MISSED IT...
My Goodness I kind of failed on the blogging this week. Whoops!!
MY FAVORITES THIS WEEK...
Kasey at the Bar: Breaking News - Kasey at the Bat
When Opinions Become Offensive - The Samantha Show
Why its Okay to be Weird Online - Helene in Between
Don't Miss a Thing and Follow Along:
Have a good Weekend Loves!