August Goals // July Results
So holy cow I cannot believe it is already August, this year has flown by. Before I get into August Goals, lets see how I did in my July goals. I am pretty sure I didn't do too well.. But that is alright.. That is what August is for.. Right?!
1. Read one Book - Uhh does starting one count? I did start Andi Dorfman's Book "A Single State of Mind" have definitely not finished it.
2. Do more blog posts - Negative. Hopefully this month will be better
3. Try and work out at least twice a week -- I tried... but didn't accomplish it..
4. Read my Devotions DAILY -- I did for a minute and then stopped for whatever reason
5. Try and get my apartment (mainly my bedroom) all set up -- nope nope nope.. BUTT I have started looking at some things for my bedroom.
Well, July kind of sucked in the Goal Accomplishing department. But This is why we have another Month to do better. This is Chapter 8 of 12. New Month, New Goals.
In August I want to...
- Finish reading the book I started
- Start eating healthy and working out
- Read Affirmations Daily
- Be a Better Me
- Start getting my bedroom set up.
What are your goals for August?