5 Words to Live by in 2018
So it is 2018 which is crazy to me. But with everything I have gone through recently I have chosen to make 2018 my year. No, I did not make any resolutions because I gave up on those a long time ago. This year is my year to focus on myself, find the happy me again. Because if I am being completely honest, the last 2 years have been focused on other things. Being pregnant and then having the baby last January. Side note.. Little Man turns ONE tomorrow!
1. Heal - with some personal things going on in my life that I will be healing from this year - and I know it takes sometime to move on and gather strength.
2. Purpose - Finding my purpose, Creating my purpose and living intentionally for it.
3. Create - Live in a state of creation. I have a couple of things "planned" this year.
4. Focus - On myself, being a better person, being a better mom, focusing on my new life.
5. ME - Living my best life for no one but myself.
I am really excited about this year and becoming essentially a "New Me" I look forward to seeing what 2018 has to offer me.