Well, folks its that time again, the end of the month where I share my Monthly Goals with ya'll and share with ya'll how I did on my January Goals. I think I did better this month but lets see about that.
~ January Goals ~
- Sign up back at the gym I used to go to. Start working out. I failed on this one. But this month it will happen.
- Finish 1 Book - See Me by Nicholas Sparks. Failed again at this one.
- Start a Prayer Journal. I kind of started this one. So I feel pretty decent about this one.
- Continue to focus on my word for this year. Self-Control. Doing pretty well with this one.
- Cook- more. I have slowly gotten better at this, this month. Not as much as I should. But pretty close.
~ Blog Goals ~
- Be a Co-host on a link up or 2 - Yep I am apart of 2 Link-up's. Blogging the Bachelor and What Would You Do. Also I am a co-host for a couple more link ups this month. Stick around.
- Continue to Grow my Social Media Accounts. Eh I could probably do better with this one.
- Blog at least 3-4 times a week - I think I did pretty well with this one. Especially last week.
FEBRUARY GOALS ~
~ PERSONAL ~
- Read 1 Book
- Go on More Date Nights with Matt
- Eat healthier and start my work outs again
- Journal More
- Post more pictures on Social Media.
~ BLOG ~
- Gain more followers on Bloglovin
- Gain more "Likes" on my Facebook Page
- Post 3-4 times a week.
- Post more pictures on Social Media
What are your Monthly Goals? And did you achieve your January Goals?
Let me know in the comments below!