Happy Monday Lovelies!! Ugh ya'll I haven't worked on a Monday in 6 Months! I was so not used to that! I kind of miss not working Monday's.. But I don't miss working Saturday. Although I did get a lot done today. Yay for me! OOO also tonight is The Bachelor Premier... Who is watching?!
It is the beginning of the month and I have decided that I want to start doing Monthly Goals.. Let's take a look at December Goals and see what my January Goals are like.
~ DECEMBER GOALS ~
- Finish my Christmas Shopping.... Check I did finish my shopping this year!
- Go to Pure Barre with my friend Jessica, my first class is Sunday. Hopefully I can get registered. I have never been. Not so much.. Look things got in the way of my work out
schedule so I had to cancel all of them! Thankfully they were free classes so I didn't feel as bad.
- Do more Blog Posts - I want to start posting more and be better at it. I think I did pretty well on this one. Yes, I am trying to be better. I am making progress.
- Finish at least one of my Books. Either See Me by Nicholas Sparks or The Girl on the Train - I am hoping I can finish The Girl on the Train first. CHECK... I finally finished The Girl on the Train! Good grief that book took me forever to read I feel like. I really enjoyed it though! Now I am reading See Me by Nicholas Sparks
- Journal - I enjoy writing - I want to do it somewhere else besides on my Blog. Stuff for me. NEGATIVE... I didn't get a journal because I thought my husband was going to get me one for Christmas but he didn't but got me other great stuff.
- Go outside more. I mean like taking more walks with Matt to get fresh air. NEGATIVE..
- Start a Prayer Journal - If you want to know more go here. I am trying to be better about this and grow a closer relationship to the Lord. NEGATIVE. I am however going to make this a January goal.
- Try and keep realistic Goals for 2016. CHECK I am doing well with that.
Well, I guess I did alright for the month of December. So how about we go into January goals.
~ JANUARY GOALS ~
- Sign back up at the gym I used to go to. To start working out.
- Finish 1 book - See Me by Nicholas Sparks
- Start a Prayer Journal
- Continue to Focus on my one Word from yesterday's post AKA. Trying... Self-Control
- Cook More...
- Be a Co-host on a link up or 2
- Continue to try and grow my Social Media accounts.
- Blog at least 3-4 times a week
What are your goals for January?
Don't miss a thing and follow along: