How to Make the Most of Your Mornings
Happy Monday Ya'll! Monday is not a good day of the week, because it is always the busiest and let me tell ya'll with me not working on Monday's for 6 months it is hard to get used to working on Monday again. You forget how busy it really is. So I have seen posts going around on how to make your mornings better. I wanted to give you guys my list and what I do and what I need to do make my mornings better.
HOW TO MAKE THE BEST/MOST OF YOUR MORNINGS:
- Wake up 15 minutes early// now I am not going to lie this one is a little harder for me to do. I already have to get up at 4:50 waking up at 4:30ish it hard. Although it would be nice to be able to make a cup of coffee and actually drink it instead of only making it to go.
- Implement a Morning Routine// Whether it be waking up early to drink a cup of coffee or eating a good breakfast, working out, or doing chores around the house..maybe quiet chores. Get into the habit of doing this every morning.
- Have your bag/lunch ready to go// For me I have a hard time doing this, actually I take that back I have my bag packed for the most part, it is the lunch that hurts me, I need to be better at that because doing it in the morning can really slow me down.
- Make a To-Do List// Another thing I need to do for myself. Because half the time I don't know what is going on for that day. I need to use my Planner more as well. So you don't forget the important things that need to get done that day.
- Start the morning off with something positive// I always read something positive before I start my work day because my work can get tough sometimes that goes for anyone if you start the morning off with positive vibes and I guarantee you will have a better day. I have noticed that these last couple of weeks.
HOW DO YOU MAKE THE MOST OF YOUR MORNINGS?