10 Things? Yes, what are 10 things that made me happy this month. December is an exciting month in my eyes, Christmas is my favorite time of the year. Family, Friends, Love and Joy.
10 Things that made me Happy this Month:
- Christmas was last Friday and I had the best time. Not only celebrating with my family but just happy in general, because lets me real Christmas is my favorite Holiday!
- I baked a lot these last few weeks. And I was loving every minute, I do not get to bake that often like I would like to. But this month I did a little more than usual. I made Homemade Pound Cake, Cookie Bars, and Blondie Cookie Bars.
- Santa was good to me this year. I guess I was on the Nice List...bah ha ha...
- We found out at work that we are getting a raise. Yay more money!
- Finding Ugly Christmas Sweaters and actually getting to wear them to a party. This year was the first time I have ever been to an Ugly Sweater Party. I got invited to another one but could not go. Walmart is the place for those.. Or Goodwill..
- Not being as negative this month... cough cough... my job... about that...
- Celebrating the 3rd Annual Favorite Things Party with my Best Friend. Those parties are always fun.
- Our managers at work... well 3 of them.. decided to get their 3 teams Christmas Presents and do a White Elephant at work. That was nice to get away from the desk for an hour or so. I got stuck with a Crock Pot. No one wanted it. Hey I cannot complain though.
- Celebrating 1 1/2 of Marriage with my Husband. Holy crap we will be married for 2 years in April. Time goes by fast.
- New Years Eve is tomorrow. Matt and I are just going to stay home. Its not fun to go out anymore.. you can't drive.. and I am almost positive that Uber will be pretty expensive tomorrow night. I am fully happy and fine with just hanging out at home.
What 10 things made you happy this month or this week? Comment Below.
Don't Miss a Thing and Follow Along
Ya'll my pictures won't upload.... sad day...