Well, my favorite time of the year is here! I thought I would go ahead and do a December Goals, I have done one of these in the past, but was not successful at all! So I am going to give it another try. So here go..
1. Finish my Christmas Shopping
2. Go to Pure Barre with my friend Jessica, my first class is Sunday. Hopefully I can get registered. I have never been.
3. Do more Blog Posts - I want to start posting more and be better at it.
4. Finish at least one of my Books. Either See Me by Nicholas Sparks or The Girl on the Train - I am hoping I can finish The Girl on the Train first.
5. Journal - I enjoy writing - I want to do it somewhere else besides on my Blog. Stuff for me.
6. Go outside more. I mean like taking more walks with Matt to get fresh air.
7. Start a Prayer Journal - If you want to know more go here. I am trying to be better about this and grow a closer relationship to the Lord.
8. Try and keep realistic Goals for 2016.
I have written these goals in a notebook and I am going to try and carry this around with me. To keep track.
Do you set monthly goals?
Don't Miss a Thing and Follow Along: